Lake Louise officially opened their newest high-speed quad chairlift to the public this week, the Juniper Express.
Lake Louise is thrilled to share all of its great benefits with their top reasons to love Juniper Express Chair:
• This four-person lift gets skiers and riders out of the base area faster.
• Provides quick access to five excellent new and improved Juniper area blue runs* as well as easy street green run.
• Reach your choice of three terrain parks in as little as 6 minutes.
• Kids and learners can step up from the learning area carpets to this lift for an easy green way down that’s shorter than runs from glacier chair.
• It’s the first of an additional two-chair route to reach summit base.
* At this time, two of five Juniper area runs are open with two more expected to open later this month.
Lake Louise stated that at this time, two of five Juniper area runs are open with two more expected to open later this month.
The Juniper area runs offer a mellow, cruisy green run down to the base area, to five excellent intermediate runs in this area (two currently open), this terrain is perfect for those just graduating from the Sunny Side Carpets & Learning Area as well as upper-beginner/intermediate skiers and riders looking to advance and ease themselves into bigger mountain terrain. The blues are also great for anyone wanting some warm-up laps! In addition, the landscape offers great wind protection, allowing for very consistent snow conditions and great visibility no matter the weather.
Juniper area offers a solution with its comfortable lap times and wide green and blue runs that empty into the base area. It’;s great for kids that are ready to explore on their own, but don’t want them too far from the main lodges.
This is a great family addition to the Lake, this place only gets better and their having a great snow year!
Ski The World!